Friday, November 6, 2009

Click to Enlarge? I think?


24 comments:

SLynnRo said...

We pretty much have the same handwriting. And I have a little stash of Mr. A notes too.

Tess said...

Yeahhh...I see it doesn't get much larger, no matter how furiously you click. Apologies. Clearly taping the note to my office wall and taking a cameraphone pic was not ideal. In retrospect, that seems...obvious.

Sarah said...

I burst out laughing at Carlos's real name. Oh, man... That's rich fodder for the mocking, right there. Unless he was an awesome guy, in which case it'd just be quirky and unique. BUT. If someone's going to be a- oh, what does Swistle say? A pinehole? Then weird names are totally free game for mocking.

Paula said...

BUT you CAN change the size on your computer. I have a percentage thingy in the lower right hand corner.

Ricardo. Heh.

LoriD said...

I burst out laughing at your last bullet point. Not at the name, but the fact that you mentioned before Carlos is wary of any personal info on the internet and you chose to blab his name. Epic.

Nowheymama said...

Hee!

And didn't "pinehole" come from a comment you left on Swistle's blog? Full circle.

I'm married to a "Tosc." They are great guys.

Tess said...

It DID, now that you mention it? Full circle indeed.

Aaand, now you can see what an ragingly uncreative pseudonym "Tosc" is.

d e v a n said...

love that you wrote his real name. hee
Also, good thing you write big because otherwise I couldn't read it. I have no idea how to make it bigger on my screen when clicking fails. Yay for big writing!

stephanie said...

Favorite post from you EVAH. I love that you divulged the name. LOVE IT. F YOU CARLOS.

Stormy said...

THIS, my friend, is a good idea. Oh, yes...and so much more personalized. You know, you can tell a lot about a person from their handwriting ;-)

Jess said...

BWA HA HA. I love you. AND your handwriting.

Mary O said...

Hee hee! Love it!

Tess said...

It was SO not my idea. Swistle and Alice and a bunch of other cool cats did it first. Like, a week ago. This is the opposite of the type of idea *I* would have. Too much technological involvement, what with the scanning and picture-taking, and so on.

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

Aww man, I totally pink puffy heart this post. And only you (and I!) would run wild and free with the unsearchable stuff!

Now I want to write something and post it to my blog. I probably won't though.

Lee said...

You're so smart! I didn't even think, "Unsearchable." AWESOME share at the end, hahaha!

Also I now envy you for having such nice stupid print/handwriting. No fair. Hmpf.

Alice said...

man, you totally have legible handwriting. i don't think i've EVER had legible handwriting, even as a kid. i never had handwriting class in school, which i guess was problematic.

(also: HAAA! i so never got tosc. now i do. i think it's kinda brilliant.)

Swistle said...

1. This is so fun.

2. I am SO GLAD you showed us Tosc's real name, because I thought I must have missed class the day you said what it stood for and was too embarrassed to ask in case you were all "SKIMMERRRRR!!!"

Shelly said...

LOVE this. Revealing Carlos' real name was awesome. I remember how skeptical he was on the old blog. HAHAHA!!

Crystal said...

I love that your handwriting is so "happy", especially when dropping an f-bomb. (Or more correctly, an m-f bomb.) LOVE it.

Marie Green said...

Awesome Tess. Just awesome!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

"Handwriting cusswords is really quite satisfying." - CLASSIC!!!

Ricardo. HEHE!

Love the love note :-) Definitely a good luck charm!

Lola said...

NOW I get the Tosc nickname! Like Swistle, I was sure I had missed the memo on that one.

saly said...

Well damn, I already knew his name and remember nearly passing out with laughter. This is great. :)

Kelsey said...

I loved everything about this post.