I love the show, Hoarders. I can't stop watching it. I do,however, really, really hope that they get these folks profession Head Help, rather than let them flounder when an "professional organizer" can't help them.
No offense to "professional organizers." That my be my dream job, right there.
I love wispy three-year-old hair. My girl has a chop-off, so I don't get it at my home.
Also, this photo (oddly?) reminds me of the time I got a massage from a former professional female football player. The massage was a little, er, heavy on the "too much pressure!" side, but it was a kick-ass story.
You got yourself some future professional football players there, hon. Or some professional snack openers.
Tess is a recently divorced single mom living thousands of miles from her family and friends. So she's got that going for her, which is nice.
Email her at trueishstory AT gmail DOT com.
16 comments:
That picture is adorable!
I like hoarders too, even though I'm the total opposite of a hoarder. I also enjoy Big Medicine. :-)
Go Pokes!
My mom keeps telling me to watch Hoarders. Hope it's not a hint....
I was JUST THINKING this morning about how cute it would be to put a child in a Broncos jersey someday. And then this photo came along and I died.
TRUE, all three!! We just discovered Hoarders, too. It gave my husband the absolute heebs but I watched three episodes in a row with WIDE EYES.
I love Hoarders too!
LOVE THE PICTURE! I'm an OSU alum so it's even more exciting for me!!
I watched 3 episodes in a row as I organized my trashed bedroom on Saturday. I felt so superior.
Wassup with the 2 extra kids? Are they Tosc's? Or did you organize your closets too, and find 2 perfectly good kids you forgot you had?
The extras are Tosc's kids. They are twins.
I love the show, Hoarders. I can't stop watching it. I do,however, really, really hope that they get these folks profession Head Help, rather than let them flounder when an "professional organizer" can't help them.
No offense to "professional organizers." That my be my dream job, right there.
Those jerseys are AWESOME.
TWINS?! I love twins! How awesome.
SUCH a cute picture!
I love wispy three-year-old hair. My girl has a chop-off, so I don't get it at my home.
Also, this photo (oddly?) reminds me of the time I got a massage from a former professional female football player. The massage was a little, er, heavy on the "too much pressure!" side, but it was a kick-ass story.
You got yourself some future professional football players there, hon. Or some professional snack openers.
Too stinkin cute!!!
On your recommendation, I watched Hoarders last night.
You are now dead to me.
OMG, how depressing/awful.
tosc has TWINS? did we know this? that is possibly the best photo ever.
I just fell OFF MY CHAIR from the cute in that effing picture.
So Tosc is from Oklahoma, is what you are trying to tell us. =)
The girls are very cute in their little jerseys.
Post a Comment