Monday, December 29, 2008

BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE, I know

Um. Hey. Hi.

So, I'm all RUSTY and shit.

Nonetheless: BACK. Ish.

Yeah, you might want to hold your applause until the end. Sarcastic slow-clapping is allowed.

Missed you guys.

xoxo

24 comments:

Misty said...

Um, hi.

*BIG SMILE*

So glad you are back. Because, I swear it was just this past week when something happened (I can't remember what. It was important.) and I said to myself, "I wish Tessie was around because that reminds me SO MUCH OF HER.

How's the baby? :)

Jess said...

OH THANK GOD. WE MISSED YOU TOO. SO SO SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK. YES, ALL CAPS IS NECESSARY.

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fucking way! Awesome to the max. Now I just have to get mine up and running!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank god!!! I saw your comment on Steph's post and came here and the bio sounded like you, but you didn't have any posts up and I was like, "Oh. I am wrong. Figures."

WELCOME BACK, KOTTER.

Missed you and your humor.

artemisia said...

Oh, missed you, missed you, missed you! Yay!

Erin said...

I am so excited you are back! You make me giggle!

Blondie said...

Yay! SO glad you're back!

Missed you!

Swistle said...

O!!! M!!! G!!!

Marie Green said...

What a great Christmas surprise! I'm so glad you are back! Drove near (ish) to GF the other day and thought of you.

So, so glad you are back!

Karen said...

Woo Hoo! Being a lazy ass and not deleting the old blog from my reader paid off!
Welcome back!

Scott-N-Heather said...

Welcome back!

Kate said...

Well, the world makes a little more sense now. Yay!

jen said...

Yay!

lex said...

yaaaaaaaaay!

M said...

YAY!!!! Am so happy! Was sitting in bed with the Husband and he leaned over and said, "What ever happened to the blogger with the hot dishes?" And I said, "Tessie?" And he said, "Yeah, her." And I said, "Oh, she password protected and I miss her real bad." And then I typed in your old blog and it popped up and I said, "YAY!!!!" It's like a Christmas miracle! Only a lot more sarcastic!

Welcome back, Dude.

Hallie said...

So glad you are back.

Kristi said...

Welcome back, Tessie! I never commented on your other blog, but I missed you!!

Fine For Now said...

Finally!!!!!!

Fiona Picklebottom said...

YAY! SO glad you're back! I suppose I should get my shit together as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I'm a slacker. Finally! Something I didn't get crossed off my to-do list has rewarded me. Awesome.

Nowheymama said...

Oh, YAY! I came back from a WEEK at the in-law's Florida retirement village and found this great present in my reader!

I cannot tell you how many times I say, "Think it through" to myself.

Melanie said...

Fantastic! I never commented on your old blog but read it daily and have missed you like crazy. Welcome back!

Fay said...

Eeeeeeee!

(sarcastic slow clap)

the new girl said...

Tess.
How did I MISS it??

Welcome back, Kotter.