So, the jury's still out on whether or not I am now, or will be at some future date, "sick." I don't feel any WORSE, but I'm not completely...WELL either. Weird. At any rate, I topped myself off with another 10,000 IU of Vitamin D, just in case. I wish I were exaggerating when I tell you that I just ordered an entire CASE of Vitamin D encapsulated in Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. The gelcaps are PINK, you guys! Aww. So purty. I am a supplement sucker of the highest order, I think that much is clear.
Anyway, all of this bullshit with my alleged cold reminds me that I really do feel good (physically anyway) most of the time. As a result, I seem to go straight to huffy, indignant rage when I don't. So, that's an(other) attractive and pleasant quality. You know, I cannot imagine what it's like to be oh, say, TOSC or one of those other miserable fuckers who has allergies and GERD and restless leg syndrome and gispilicus in the gillectigazoink and WHATTHEFUCKEVER wrong with him AROUND THE CLOCK. I mean, honestly. The guy is a 6-foot, 225lb slab of meat with the constitution of Tiny fucking Tim. And I thought Carlos was bad with his impeccable health inexplicably accompanied by rampant hypochondria.
Welp, back to me. Clearly, I'm healthy as a goddamned horse, but then again there's always my rickety mental health if you really must check a box somewhere. Speaking of which, have you seen this Stanford lecture on depression? It's worth watching, if you have the time. Funny how I'll eye-roll and P-SHAW your illnesses all day long, unless they are MENTAL illnesses, in which case I will devote hours of brow-furrowing concentration to their careful study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What cold? You seem fine to me. ;)
Okay, so now you have to give the link to the vitamin fish.
gispilicus in the gillectigazoink
I really respect that you took the time to spell this out. Takes commitment, dude.
Oh babe. The slab of meat Tiny Fucking Tim part JUST KILLED ME. So damn funny.
Elizabeth, I order Vitamin D online from Vital Choice. This is the one I get:
http://www.vitalchoice.com/vitamin_D3_180x2000IU
Since they are 2000 IU tablets even one bottle lasts quite a while, and Vitamin D really is pretty inexpensive. For a MIRACLE DRUG anyway. Heh.
PS-Fit as a fiddle this morning!
My doc just put me on vitamin D for energy but she prescribed me 50,000 mg and I take it only once a month. Just started so not sure if it's working yet, but....
(Raises hand) I swear by Vitamin C (in those little Emergen-c packets) and zinc, in such a situation. And lots of water, which you probably already do anyway because you are Healthy & Shit.
Post a Comment