Ftlog! We did decide to do it a few weeks ago, but we didn't have rings or dropping to one knee or any of that happy crap. We weren't engaged, we just...GOT MARRIED.
I'm laughing- like, really LAUGHING- because I'm so happy and it delights me even more that people think you're lying because now that I've read "liarpants" I have NO IDEA if you're married or not.
In any case, that ring is gorgeous, and I can't wait to hear more!
That ring. I DIE. I am not one for the traditional diamond ring and had yet to see ANYTHING I would want to wear everyday until this picture. Wow. That is EXACTLY what I would like.
Congratulations to you! I am more of a casual reader, but have been reading for some time. I am inexplicably grinning and kind of warm and fuzzy on your behalf.
I'm just saying that I was the first (the first!) to suggest imminent nuptials. Still, as a very recently divorced person myself, the fact that you found someone you love enough to try again gives me hope.
Of course, this means that you have three three-year-old daughters in your family.
Tess is a recently divorced single mom living thousands of miles from her family and friends. So she's got that going for her, which is nice.
Email her at trueishstory AT gmail DOT com.
56 comments:
Oh, Liar McPantsonfire!
Congrats!
THAT is pretty. Love it!
AHA!!! I knew it!!! Tell us more FTLOG!!!
Congratulations, liarpants!
Congratulations!!!! Details, details, please!!!
SHUT UP! YAY! CONGRATS! YOU HAVE REDUCED ME TO ALL-CAPS! :-)
Um, OMG!!!! Congrats! That is awesome! More photos, please! And, how long have you been wearing that engagement ring without telling us?!
Ftlog! We did decide to do it a few weeks ago, but we didn't have rings or dropping to one knee or any of that happy crap. We weren't engaged, we just...GOT MARRIED.
I'm laughing- like, really LAUGHING- because I'm so happy and it delights me even more that people think you're lying because now that I've read "liarpants" I have NO IDEA if you're married or not.
In any case, that ring is gorgeous, and I can't wait to hear more!
And I'm so very happy right now.
Congratulations! Holy SMOKES this is not what I was expecting, but it is SO FREAKING AWESOME.
Love the ring.
You sneaky little shit! Congrats!
Congratulations!?!?!?!?!?! The ring is beautiful!
That is AWESOME (both that you are married and how you did it)! Congratulations, and I love your ring!
Very cool! What a fun story. Any chance we'll get to see a few pictures?
So what shoes did you end up getting?
awesome!!! you've made me come out of obscurity to congratulate you! congrats.. now tell us more :)
CALLED IT!
And CONGRATULATIONS! Very exciting!
OH YOU MINX!!!!!!!!! How long have you been planning this????? CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!
slick, that was. congrats!!! (and yowza, what a rock!)
Holy Mackerel! Details STAT.
Oh, hooray! Congratulations to Tosc and best wishes to you, and may your married life be long and happy!
Sneaky! Love the ring and waiting for details and pics! Congrats!
OMG.
And Congratulations!
Heh. Love it, you little internet prankster.
So... when's the baby due?
(Ahahaha! Sorry. Someone had to.)
Congratulations!!
I'm a big fan of the just get married method, too.
I hope y'all had a great weekend!
SO AWESOME!!! Did you kiss under the fireworks and EVERYTHING?? Heh, heh.
Very, very happy for you, Tess!!!
That ring is bitchin'. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! And doesn't this mean you now have THREE 3-year-olds?!?
Woo hoo! Congrats to you and Tosc and your litter of 3-year-olds :)
As someone who was married twelve Fourth of Julys ago, I highly recommend it. Congrats!!!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That's great!
That is filled with awesomeness! Congrats lady!
DUDE! You mean you didn't want to broadcast through the Internets before it happened? LOLOLOLOL I can't imagine why not.
CONGRATS!
I love that ring - so pretty!
And this seems to be totally you (I mean this in a good way). Love the no hype, I'll-tell-ya-after-the-fact. Perfect.
Congratulations!
Well look at that! Congrats!!
AWESOME and congrats!
I am so envious you just got married without hoopla. I tried to convince my husband to elope, but no. Had to have a wedding. Bah.
p.s. that ring is lovely
Yaaaaaay Texxie! :)
I'm really happy for you!
is there any way to make all caps even louder because DAYUM!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Holee congratulations! Also, details MUST FOLLOW. Justice of the Peace? Las Vegas? Whaaat?
So exciting! Congrats!!!
OH YAY! Congratulations! And that ring is BEAUTIFUL! So happy!
Well, holy effing shit. Serious congrats to you!
That ring. I DIE. I am not one for the traditional diamond ring and had yet to see ANYTHING I would want to wear everyday until this picture. Wow. That is EXACTLY what I would like.
Congratulations to you! I am more of a casual reader, but have been reading for some time. I am inexplicably grinning and kind of warm and fuzzy on your behalf.
Congratulations!
Congratulations and OMG!
Wow, congratulations! What a fun anniversary to have.
Wait! WHAT?! YAY!!! Congrats!
Heh. JD just upgraded my ring for mother's day, and it loooks exactly the same. Twinsies!!
Also shouldn't you be getting a UTI from all your honeymoon sex instead of posting?
Congrats again, Mrs. Tosc.
WHAT? OMG!!! CONGRATS!
Love the rings! More details/pictures!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
Congrats!
I read your old blog and only re-discovered you here a few months ago. I love your writing and it is great to hear your exciting news.
Also...that ring is amazing! Are you going to share more photos and wedding details??
I'm just saying that I was the first (the first!) to suggest imminent nuptials. Still, as a very recently divorced person myself, the fact that you found someone you love enough to try again gives me hope.
Of course, this means that you have three three-year-old daughters in your family.
Drinking in all your honors,
D.
Super Sweet Awesome! Congratulations!
Oh, DAMN!! Congrats! Now I need the deets!
Just lovely, and I'm so happy for you.
OMIG!!! I go on vacation and I MISS this!
Congrats! How awesome!
Post a Comment