*Went to LONDON with real-life besties Woz and Darla. Mmm, Pimms. Kronenberg. Frittes with mayo.
*Called in sick with Tosc^. Spent eight hours sitting at a bar playing trivia and drinking Blue Moon.
*Strongly considered getting an iPhone. True story.
*Attended a fire academy graduation. Watched a video of poor bastards doing situps while being sprayed by a firehose. Reconsidered perceived intensity of own "workouts".
*Witnessed the magical power of the Firefighter Card when getting pulled over for speeding. ACES.
*Performed insane Nerd Maneuvers at work, including but not limited to writing out 130 paychecks BY HAND.
*Saw Taken. Um. Relaxing. AS A JACK-IN-THE-BOX.
*Supervised 2 2-year-olds and 2 3-year-olds at a swimming pool. Simultaneously. Significantly shortened life expectancy.
*Scored my first Mothers Day plant (a...sunflower?). Proceeded to kill it within minutes. SIGH.
*Missed you guys.
^Artist formerly known as NiceDate. This is pretty much the OPPOSITE of clever, I KNOW. SHUTTEE. I'm all rusty and shit. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

28 comments:
Missed you too!
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! Missed you bunches!
Squeeee... good job on all the happens. Not sure I am more impressed with the rethinking intensity of workouts due to firefighter video or the supervision of 2-3 yr olds in the pool!
Sounds like you've been having fun. Yay for the London trip!
Welcome back. So we're still skipping class and drinking beer with Tosc (a.k.a. Notdate) and actually dating Nicedate? Just getting my Notnames sorted out, it's been a while.
CRAP! I meant NiceDate. Um, OOPS. I'll change that. THIS is why I can't be trusted with that NiceDate shit.
Hi! You're back! As a consolation prize for your absence, I think you should hand out firefighter cards to all of us. Get on that, please.
well hello!! what a nice friday surprise.
SO!! nicedate slash tosc, eh? additional details would be more than welcomed...!
i saw (and loved) taken, then informed my dad he had to see if it was the last thing he did. he has literally not stopped waxing poetic about it since. not only is it his secret wish in life to be an action star, but an action star who can KILL EVERYONE who ever harmed his daughter?? bliss!!
Yay, you're back!
OK, does "Tosc" stand for something? It does, doesn't it? And I'm the only one who can't figure it out, right? I knew it!
I'm with Shauna- no idea what in the hell TOSC means.
Glad you are alive.
For the love of Gawd...next absence you really need to contact someone. The Internets might have contacted FBI or CSI or soemtone to try to locate you!
Missed you, missed Fun Fact Friday. HOw's AR?
Grab a beer with you later if you're free...
ummm, Konenberg, yum.
I don't understand TOSC or what ^ means as opposed to * so I'm pretty much at sea. But I'm commenting on my lunch break so it's a step in the right direction! xoxo
Hello!!!
I want to call in sick and hang out at a fun bar. All the bars here are college hangouts, and well, I've outgrown them.
Man, I am so glad you posted. Miss you!
THANKGOD I am not the only one who doesnt get what "Tosc" means/standsfor, etc !!
OK, what's Tosc stand for? Srsly. I must know. It's IRRITATING me that it must be something clever and obvious and I can't figure it out.
Also, YAAAAAAY, YOU'RE BACK!!!
And? mmm Blue Moon. Only 4ish more weeks till I can HAVE ONE!
Dudes. I SAID it wasn't clever!
TOSC is not an acronym, and it doesn't stand for anything. It's just a made-up word, semi-related to his Real Name (DUN DUN DUN INTERNET SECURITY FAIL). That's what makes it lame!
Semi-related to his real name? Heh! It made me giggle when I read it the first time (okay, so maybe it took two or three times before it clicked but whatev!).
Glad you're back in the blogging world, at least for the day, and I'm looking forward to getting all the scandelous London stories while laying by the pool with Darla this weekend. :)
ummmm..can we guess?
does it start with a "s" and end with two "t's" ????
My husband is a Dallas fireman...not only does this get him out of tickets but myself as well...something to consider if you want notdate to turn into nothusband...lol...totally worth it if you ask me...ALMOST cancels out his effed up work schedule.
Missed you and wish I could of been there with you guys! And you should totally reconsider your workouts, you are a total slacker :)
Wow. International travel with best friends. Sounds awesome.
The pool thing? No thanks. Couldn't take that shit for five minutes!! You're the woman.
Yea! You're still there!!! Love the updates on all the exploits.
This is awes. Glad you're back!
Yaaaaay for a Tessie entry! :)
Thanks for keeping us posted!
So jealous of your trip to London!
I just found your blog through Princess Nebraska and had to comment. I lived in England for a few months last year and the thing I miss the most is the PIMMS! There, I said it.
Post a Comment