I swear to God, a team of newborn MONKEYS could come up with better blog titles.
I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry.
Oh, Tess. I'm so sorry.
Oh Tess. I am really sorry. I hope next summer is nothing but a giant booze cruise for you. You really deserve one after this year so far.
Oh, no, I am so sorry. Been there, and it's awful. Thinking of you.
So sorry. Goodbye to your friend.
Oh, noooooo! I am so very sorry, Tessie. I am thinking of you.
This sucks. I'm sorry. How is Ava taking it?
Sorry...Been there, done that and it is so not fun...
Been there and have it on the horizon with a rapidly aging furchild. It hurts like crazy. I'm sorry this summer's going so hard.
RIP Jager.
I'm sorry, Tess. :(
Oh, this sucks. I am so sorry. He's a beautiful pup.
Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. :(
Aww... I'm so sorry. It's hard to say goodbye to a good buddy like that.
Oh, no. I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you guys.
Hope you're doing better these days, Miz Texxie. XO.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry.
Oh, Tess. I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry.
Oh Tess. I am really sorry. I hope next summer is nothing but a giant booze cruise for you. You really deserve one after this year so far.
Oh, no, I am so sorry. Been there, and it's awful. Thinking of you.
So sorry. Goodbye to your friend.
Oh, noooooo! I am so very sorry, Tessie. I am thinking of you.
This sucks. I'm sorry. How is Ava taking it?
Sorry...Been there, done that and it is so not fun...
Been there and have it on the horizon with a rapidly aging furchild. It hurts like crazy. I'm sorry this summer's going so hard.
I'm so sorry.
RIP Jager.
I'm sorry, Tess. :(
Oh, this sucks. I am so sorry. He's a beautiful pup.
Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. :(
Aww... I'm so sorry. It's hard to say goodbye to a good buddy like that.
Oh, no. I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you guys.
Hope you're doing better these days, Miz Texxie. XO.
Post a Comment